Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAGS exist?
Definitions of SAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that sags
- verb - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
- verb - cause to sag
- v - to bend or sink downward from weight or pressure
There are 4 letters in SAGS: A G S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAGS plus a wildcard: SAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAGS
Images for SAGS
- Claire Danes hits the red carpet with British boyfriend Hugh Dancy at ...
- Laura Dern keeps it classic in black on the red carpet at the 2009 SAG ...
- Ashlee Simpson & Vincent Piazza - SAG Awards 2012 Red Carpet ashlee ...
- Claire Danes at SAG Awards 2013 My Son Cyrus Is Getting Fat ...
- Jane Lynch & Heather Morris SAG Awards 2011 Red Carpet jane lynch ...
- sags 2012 Hair Trends Best Hairstyles & Makeup Looks (Glamour.com UK)
- ... EDITION- ANSWERED PRAYERS- THE sags WEEKLY BEST DRESSED LIST 01.30.12
- Alec Baldwin - SAG Awards 2013 Winner alec baldwin sag awards red ...
- Rosario Dawson keeps it classy in a Dolce & Gabbana pewter gown at the ...