Scrabble word: STAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGS exist?
Definitions of STAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a male deer, especially an adult male red deer
- noun - adult male deer
- verb - attend a dance or a party without a female companion
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- verb - to attend a social function without a female companion
There are 5 letters in STAGS: A G S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAGS plus a wildcard: STAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAGS
Images for STAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.