Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAG exist?
Definitions of STAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a male deer, especially an adult male red deer
- noun - adult male deer
- verb - attend a dance or a party without a female companion
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- The adult male of various deer, especially the red deer.
- An animal, especially a pig, castrated after reaching sexual maturity.
- A man who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
- A woman who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a man.
- A social gathering for men only.
- Of or for men only: a stag party.
- Unaccompanied: went to the dance stag.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a man.
- verb - to attend a social function without a female companion
There are 4 letters in STAG: A G S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAG plus a wildcard: STAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAG
Images for STAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.