Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAG exist?
Definitions of STAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a male deer, especially an adult male red deer
- noun - adult male deer
- verb - attend a dance or a party without a female companion
- verb - give away information about somebody
- verb - watch, observe, or inquire secretly
- The adult male of various deer, especially the red deer.
- An animal, especially a pig, castrated after reaching sexual maturity.
- A man who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
- A woman who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a man.
- A social gathering for men only.
- Of or for men only: a stag party.
- Unaccompanied: went to the dance stag.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a woman.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a man.
- v - to attend a social function without a female companion
There are 4 letters in STAG: A G S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAG plus a wildcard: STAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAG
Images for STAG
- Wild stag 16x20
- FileRed Deer stag Wollaton Park.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Red stag record class trophy hunting in New Zealand - your ultimate ...
- The REIT stag (not the wrong stag) Blogmosaic
- Red stag Hunting Hunting Australia with Kingham Safaris
- New Zealand Red stag
- Red stag or Hart in Scotland (courtesy of Guinnog)