Scrabble word: STAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STAGE exist?
Definitions of STAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- noun - a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
- noun - a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience
- noun - the theater as a profession (usually `the stage')
- noun - a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns
- noun - a section or portion of a journey or course
- noun - any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something
- noun - a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
- verb - perform (a play), especially on a stage
- verb - plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- A raised and level floor or platform.
- A raised platform on which theatrical performances are presented.
- An area in which actors perform.
- The acting profession, or the world of theater.
- The scene of an event or a series of events.
- A platform on a microscope that supports a slide for viewing.
- A scaffold for workers.
- A resting place on a journey, especially one providing overnight accommodations.
- The distance between stopping places on a journey; a leg: proceeded in easy stages.
- A stagecoach.
- A level or story of a building.
- The height of the surface of a river or other fluctuating body of water above a set point: at flood stage.
- A level, degree, or period of time in the course of a process, especially a step in development: the toddler stage.
- A point in the course of an action or series of events: too early to predict a winner at this stage.
- One of two or more successive propulsion units of a rocket vehicle that fires after the preceding one has been jettisoned.
- A subdivision in the classification of stratified rocks, ranking just below a series and representing rock formed during a chronological age.
- An element or a group of elements in a complex arrangement of parts, especially a single tube or transistor and its accessory components in an amplifier.
- To exhibit or present on or as if on a stage: stage a boxing match.
- To produce or direct (a theatrical performance).
- To arrange and carry out: stage an invasion.
- To be adaptable to or suitable for theatrical presentation.
- To stop at a designated place in the course of a journey: “tourists from London who had staged through Warsaw” (Frederick Forsyth).
- verb - to produce for public view
There are 5 letters in STAGE: A E G S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STAGE plus a wildcard: STAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STAGE
Images for STAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.