Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GATE exist?
Definitions of GATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- noun - a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- noun - total admission receipts at a sports event
- noun - passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- A structure that can be swung, drawn, or lowered to block an entrance or a passageway.
- An opening in a wall or fence for entrance or exit.
- The structure surrounding such an opening, such as the monumental or fortified entrance to a palace or walled city.
- A means of access: the gate to riches.
- A passageway, as in an airport terminal, through which passengers proceed for embarkation.
- A mountain pass.
- The total paid attendance or admission receipts at a public event: a good gate at the football game.
- A device for controlling the passage of water or gas through a dam or conduit.
- The channel through which molten metal flows into a shaped cavity of a mold.
- A passage between two upright poles through which a skier must go in a slalom race.
- A circuit with multiple inputs and one output that is energized only when a designated set of input pulses is received.
- To confine (a student) to the grounds of a college as punishment.
- To select part of (a wave) for transmission, reception, or processing by magnitude or time interval.
- To discharge from a job.
- To reject or jilt.
- A particular way of acting or doing; manner.
- A path or way.
- verb - to supply with a gate (a movable barrier)
There are 4 letters in GATE: A E G T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GATE plus a wildcard: GATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GATE
Images for GATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.