Scrabble word: GREAT
Is GREAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GREAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- adj - relatively large in size or number or extent
- adj - of major significance or importance
- adj - remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- adj - very good
- adj - uppercase
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- Very large in size.
- Larger in size than others of the same kind.
- Extensive in time or distance: a great delay.
- Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent: a great crisis.
- Of outstanding significance or importance: a great work of art.
- Chief or principal: the great house on the estate.
- Superior in quality or character; noble: “For he was great, ere fortune made him so” (John Dryden).
- Powerful; influential: one of the great nations of the West.
- Eminent; distinguished: a great leader.
- Grand; aristocratic.
- Enthusiastic: a great lover of music.
- Very skillful: great at algebra.
- Being one generation removed from the relative specified.
- A division of most pipe organs, usually containing the most powerful ranks of pipes.
- Very well: got along great with the teacher.
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
- noun - a distinguished or outstanding person
There are 5 letters in GREAT: A E G R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GREAT
Click to search all anagrams of GREAT plus a wildcard: GREAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GREAT
Images for GREAT
Lookup in Wiki for GREAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.