Scrabble word: GREAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GREAT exist?
Definitions of GREAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- adj - relatively large in size or number or extent
- adj - of major significance or importance
- adj - remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- adj - very good
- adj - uppercase
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- Very large in size.
- Larger in size than others of the same kind.
- Extensive in time or distance: a great delay.
- Remarkable or outstanding in magnitude, degree, or extent: a great crisis.
- Of outstanding significance or importance: a great work of art.
- Chief or principal: the great house on the estate.
- Superior in quality or character; noble: “For he was great, ere fortune made him so” (John Dryden).
- Powerful; influential: one of the great nations of the West.
- Eminent; distinguished: a great leader.
- Grand; aristocratic.
- Enthusiastic: a great lover of music.
- Very skillful: great at algebra.
- Being one generation removed from the relative specified.
- A division of most pipe organs, usually containing the most powerful ranks of pipes.
- Very well: got along great with the teacher.
- adv - of considerable size or quantity [adj LARGER, LARGEST] : LARGELY
- noun - a distinguished or outstanding person