Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GYRATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GYRATE exist?
Definitions of GYRATE in dictionaries:
- verb - to wind or move in a spiral course
- verb - revolve quickly and repeatedly around one's own axis
- To revolve around a fixed point or axis.
- In rings; coiled or convoluted.
- v - to revolve or rotate
There are 6 letters in GYRATE: A E G R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GYRATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GYRATE plus a wildcard: GYRATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GYRATE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GYRATE
- gyrate atrophy in the posterior pole showing island of chorioretinal ...
- Composite photo of left eye in young woman with gyrate atrophy
- Filegyrate rhombicosidodecahedron.png - Wikipedia the free ...
- gyrate definitionmeaning
- gyrate erythema associated with metastatic tumor of gastrointestinal ...
- gyrate bidiminished rhombicosidodecahedron Information from Answers ...
- Congenital Lymphocytic Choriomeningitis Virus (LCMV) infection 1-week ...
- gyrate rhombicosidodecahedron Information from Answers.com
- gyrate Stair Royalty Free Stock Image - Image 14416776
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.