Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ART
In which Scrabble dictionary does ART exist?
Definitions of ART in dictionaries:
- noun - the products of human creativity
- noun - the creation of beautiful or significant things
- noun - a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
- noun - photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
- Human effort to imitate, supplement, alter, or counteract the work of nature.
- The conscious production or arrangement of sounds, colors, forms, movements, or other elements in a manner that affects the sense of beauty, specifically the production of the beautiful in a graphic or plastic medium.
- The study of these activities.
- The product of these activities; human works of beauty considered as a group.
- High quality of conception or execution, as found in works of beauty; aesthetic value.
- A field or category of art, such as music, ballet, or literature.
- A nonscientific branch of learning; one of the liberal arts.
- A system of principles and methods employed in the performance of a set of activities: the art of building.
- A trade or craft that applies such a system of principles and methods: the art of the lexicographer.
- Skill that is attained by study, practice, or observation: the art of the baker; the blacksmith’s art.
- Skill arising from the exercise of intuitive faculties: “Self-criticism is an art not many are qualified to practice” (Joyce Carol Oates).
- Artful contrivance; cunning.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “skill in doing or performing that is attained by study, practice, or observation”: the art of expressing oneself clearly; pottery that reveals craft and fine workmanship; political expertise; a knack for teaching; the know-how to sew one’s own clothes; an outstanding keyboard technique.
- n - an esthetically pleasing and meaningful arrangement of elements
There are 3 letters in ART: A R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ART plus a wildcard: ART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ART
Images for ART
- ... art - This is scary and whoo SO WONDERFULL STREET art UTOPIA
- Fantasy art - Random Wallpaper (4954525) - Fanpop fanclubs
- NailsByStephanie Trend 2011 Pop art Graphics Inspired Photos
- Free Picture art Josephine Wall Fantasy art painting
- ... Most loved Street art Photos - Januari 2011 STREET art UTOPIA
- art UTOPIA We declare the world as our canvas26 beloved Street art ...
- Starry Night Wallpaper Vincent van Gogh Wallpapers
- Colorful modern art painting iPad background iPad backgrounds iPad ...
- iPad background Japanese art iPad backgrounds iPad wallpapers ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.