Scrabble word: TART
In which Scrabble dictionary does TART exist?
Definitions of TART in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- noun - a small open pie with a fruit filling
- noun - a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- adj - tasting sour like a lemon
- adj - harsh
- Having a sharp, pungent taste; sour.
- Sharp or bitter in tone or meaning; cutting.
- A small open pie with a sweet filling, as of custard or cooked fruit.
- A pie.
- A prostitute.
- To dress up or make fancy in a tawdry, garish way.
- adj - having a sharp, sour taste
- verb - to dress up
There are 4 letters in TART: A R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TART plus a wildcard: TART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TART
Images for TART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.