Scrabble word: TART
In which Scrabble dictionary does TART exist?
Definitions of TART in dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- noun - a small open pie with a fruit filling
- noun - a pastry cup with a filling of fruit or custard and no top crust
- adj - tasting sour like a lemon
- adj - harsh
- Having a sharp, pungent taste; sour.
- Sharp or bitter in tone or meaning; cutting.
- A small open pie with a sweet filling, as of custard or cooked fruit.
- A pie.
- A prostitute.
- To dress up or make fancy in a tawdry, garish way.
- adj - having a sharp, sour taste
- verb - to dress up