Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACT exist?
Definitions of TRACT in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- noun - a brief treatise on a subject of interest
- noun - a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
- An expanse of land or water.
- A specified or limited area of land: developing a 30-acre tract.
- A system of organs and tissues that together perform a specialized function: the alimentary tract.
- A bundle of nerve fibers having a common origin, termination, and function.
- A stretch or lapse of time.
- A leaflet or pamphlet containing a declaration or an appeal, especially one put out by a religious or political group.
- The verses from Scripture sung during Lent or on Ember days after the gradual in the Roman Catholic Mass.
- n - an expanse of land
There are 5 letters in TRACT: A C R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACT plus a wildcard: TRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRACT
- Gallstonescan form anywhere along the biliary tract
- Rubrospinal and tectospinal tracts. The rubrospinal tract (shown in ...
- The layers (tunics) of the GI tract are from the inside outward ...
- urinary tract adult human urinary tract
- Heal Gi tract by Laura
- FileIllu dige tract.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Gastroduodenal Crohns Disease This type of Crohns Disease ...
- Illustration of the gastrointestinal tract
- over the illustration below to learn more about the digestive tract ...
- The Lateral Spinothalamic Pathway is an ascending spinal tract ...