Scrabble word: TRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACT exist?
Definitions of TRACT in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- noun - a brief treatise on a subject of interest
- noun - a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
- An expanse of land or water.
- A specified or limited area of land: developing a 30-acre tract.
- A system of organs and tissues that together perform a specialized function: the alimentary tract.
- A bundle of nerve fibers having a common origin, termination, and function.
- A stretch or lapse of time.
- A leaflet or pamphlet containing a declaration or an appeal, especially one put out by a religious or political group.
- The verses from Scripture sung during Lent or on Ember days after the gradual in the Roman Catholic Mass.
- noun - an expanse of land
There are 5 letters in TRACT: A C R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACT plus a wildcard: TRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACT
Images for TRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.