Scrabble word: TRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACT exist?
Definitions of TRACT in dictionaries:
- noun - an extended area of land
- noun - a system of body parts that together serve some particular purpose
- noun - a brief treatise on a subject of interest
- noun - a bundle of myelinated nerve fibers following a path through the brain
- An expanse of land or water.
- A specified or limited area of land: developing a 30-acre tract.
- A system of organs and tissues that together perform a specialized function: the alimentary tract.
- A bundle of nerve fibers having a common origin, termination, and function.
- A stretch or lapse of time.
- A leaflet or pamphlet containing a declaration or an appeal, especially one put out by a religious or political group.
- The verses from Scripture sung during Lent or on Ember days after the gradual in the Roman Catholic Mass.
- noun - an expanse of land