Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CART
In which Scrabble dictionary does CART exist?
Definitions of CART in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- noun - wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport something in a cart
- A small wheeled vehicle typically pushed by hand: a shopping cart; a pastry cart.
- A two-wheeled vehicle drawn by an animal and used in farm work and for transporting goods.
- An open two-wheeled carriage.
- A light motorized vehicle: a golf cart.
- To convey in a cart or truck: cart away garbage.
- To convey laboriously or unceremoniously; lug: carted the whole gang off to jail.
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE
There are 4 letters in CART: A C R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CART
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CART plus a wildcard: CART?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CART
Images for CART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.