Scrabble word: CART
In which Scrabble dictionary does CART exist?
Definitions of CART in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy open wagon usually having two wheels and drawn by an animal
- noun - wheeled vehicle that can be pushed by a person
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - transport something in a cart
- A small wheeled vehicle typically pushed by hand: a shopping cart; a pastry cart.
- A two-wheeled vehicle drawn by an animal and used in farm work and for transporting goods.
- An open two-wheeled carriage.
- A light motorized vehicle: a golf cart.
- To convey in a cart or truck: cart away garbage.
- To convey laboriously or unceremoniously; lug: carted the whole gang off to jail.
- adj - to convey in a cart (a two-wheeled vehicle) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : CARTABLE