Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAFT exist?
Definitions of CRAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- noun - a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- noun - people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- noun - skill in an occupation or trade
- noun - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- verb - make by hand and with much skill
- Skill in doing or making something, as in the arts; proficiency.
- Skill in evasion or deception; guile.
- An occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or skilled artistry.
- The membership of such an occupation or trade; guild.
- To make by hand.
- To make or construct (something) in a manner suggesting great care or ingenuity: “It was not the Chamber of Commerce that crafted the public policies that have resulted in a $26 billion annual subvention to the farmers” (William F.
- verb - to make by hand
There are 5 letters in CRAFT: A C F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAFT plus a wildcard: CRAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAFT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.