Scrabble word: FACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACT exist?
Definitions of FACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
- noun - a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
- noun - an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
- noun - a concept whose truth can be proved
- Information presented as objectively real.
- A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the accident.
- Something having real, demonstrable existence: Genetic engineering is now a fact.
- The quality of being real or actual: a blur of fact and fancy.
- A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.
- adj - something known with certainty [n -S] : FACTFUL