Scrabble word: FACT
Is FACT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
- noun - a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
- noun - an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
- noun - a concept whose truth can be proved
- Information presented as objectively real.
- A real occurrence; an event: had to prove the facts of the accident.
- Something having real, demonstrable existence: Genetic engineering is now a fact.
- The quality of being real or actual: a blur of fact and fancy.
- A thing that has been done, especially a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- The aspect of a case at law comprising events determined by evidence: The jury made a finding of fact.
- adj - something known with certainty [n -S] : FACTFUL
There are 4 letters in FACT: A C F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACT
Click to search all anagrams of FACT plus a wildcard: FACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACT
Images for FACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.