Scrabble word: FAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAT exist?
Definitions of FAT in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft greasy substance occurring in organic tissue and consisting of a mixture of lipids (mostly triglycerides)
- noun - a kind of body tissue containing stored fat that serves as a source of energy
- noun - excess bodily weight
- verb - make fat or plump
- adj - having an (over)abundance of flesh
- adj - having a relatively large diameter
- adj - containing or composed of fat
- adj - lucrative
- adj - marked by great fruitfulness
- The ester of glycerol and one, two, or three fatty acids.
- Any of various soft, solid, or semisolid organic compounds constituting the esters of glycerol and fatty acids and their associated organic groups.
- A mixture of such compounds occurring widely in organic tissue, especially in the adipose tissue of animals and in the seeds, nuts, and fruits of plants.
- Animal tissue containing such substances.
- A solidified animal or vegetable oil.
- Obesity; corpulence.
- The best or richest part: living off the fat of the land.
- Unnecessary excess: “would drain the appropriation’s fat without cutting into education’s muscle” (New York Times).
- Having much or too much fat or flesh; plump or obese.
- Full of fat or oil; greasy.
- Abounding in desirable elements.
- Fertile or productive; rich: “It was a fine, green, fat landscape” (Robert Louis Stevenson).
- Having an abundance or amplitude; well-stocked: a fat larder.
- Yielding profit or plenty; lucrative or rewarding: a fat promotion.
- Prosperous; wealthy: grew fat on illegal profits.
- Thick; large: a fat book.
- Very little or none at all: a fat lot of good it will do him.
- adj - having an abundance of flesh
There are 3 letters in FAT: A F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAT plus a wildcard: FAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAT
Images for FAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.