Scrabble word: WAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAFT exist?
Definitions of WAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a long flag
- verb - be driven or carried along, as by the air
- verb - blow gently
- To cause to go gently and smoothly through the air or over water.
- To float easily and gently, as on the air; drift: “It was a heat that wafted from streets, rolled between buildings and settled over sidewalks” (Sarah Lyall).
- Something, such as an odor, that is carried through the air.
- A light breeze; a rush of air.
- The act of fluttering or waving.
- A flag used for signaling or indicating wind direction.
- A signal with a flag.
- verb - to carry lightly over air or water