Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WAFT exist?
Definitions of WAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a long flag
- verb - be driven or carried along, as by the air
- verb - blow gently
- To cause to go gently and smoothly through the air or over water.
- To float easily and gently, as on the air; drift: “It was a heat that wafted from streets, rolled between buildings and settled over sidewalks” (Sarah Lyall).
- Something, such as an odor, that is carried through the air.
- A light breeze; a rush of air.
- The act of fluttering or waving.
- A flag used for signaling or indicating wind direction.
- A signal with a flag.
- verb - to carry lightly over air or water
There are 4 letters in WAFT: A F T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WAFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WAFT plus a wildcard: WAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WAFT
Images for WAFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.