Scrabble word: RAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAFT exist?
Definitions of RAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - transport on a raft
- verb - travel by raft in water
- verb - make into a raft
- A flat structure, typically made of planks, logs, or barrels, that floats on water and is used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
- A flatbottomed inflatable craft for floating or drifting on water: shooting the rapids in a rubber raft.
- To convey on a raft.
- To travel by raft.
- verb - to transport on a raft (a type of buoyant structure)