Scrabble word: RAFT
Is RAFT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- verb - transport on a raft
- verb - travel by raft in water
- verb - make into a raft
- A flat structure, typically made of planks, logs, or barrels, that floats on water and is used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
- A flatbottomed inflatable craft for floating or drifting on water: shooting the rapids in a rubber raft.
- To convey on a raft.
- To travel by raft.
- verb - to transport on a raft (a type of buoyant structure)
There are 4 letters in RAFT: A F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAFT
Click to search all anagrams of RAFT plus a wildcard: RAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAFT
Images for RAFT
Lookup in Wiki for RAFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.