Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KRAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does KRAFT exist?
Definitions of KRAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - strong wrapping paper made from pulp processed with a sulfur solution
- A tough, usually brown paper made from wood pulp treated with a solution of sodium sulfate, used chiefly for bags and wrapping paper.
- n - a strong paper
There are 5 letters in KRAFT: A F K R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KRAFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KRAFT plus a wildcard: KRAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KRAFT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KRAFT
- Hot New kraft Coupons -
- kraft profits up 22% in third quarter - WKOW 27 Madison WI Breaking ...
- kraft Foods Product Photos Christian Poulin
- kraft reduces net waste 30% exceeding goals Greener Package
- Brand New kraft Logo Gets Back in the Race
- kraft Singles . Davis - Strategic Design Building Brands
- machine that tells you what you want to eat
- kraft Foods Polska to kilkadziesit wietnie rozpoznawalnych marek
- ... Claim Verdict Still Out on kraft - Cadbury Deal - Seeking Alpha