Scrabble word: GRAFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRAFT exist?
Definitions of GRAFT in dictionaries:
- noun - (surgery) tissue or organ transplanted from a donor to a recipient
- noun - the practice of offering something (usually money) in order to gain an illicit advantage
- noun - the act of grafting something onto something else
- verb - cause to grow together parts from different plants
- verb - place the organ of a donor into the body of a recipient
- To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact.
- To join (a plant or plants) by such union.
- To transplant or implant (living tissue, for example) surgically into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.
- To join or unite closely: graft new customs onto old.
- To make a graft.
- To be or become joined.
- A detached shoot or bud united or to be united with a growing plant.
- The union or point of union of a detached shoot or bud with a growing plant by insertion or attachment.
- A plant produced by such union.
- Material, especially living tissue or an organ, surgically attached to or inserted into a bodily part to replace a damaged part or compensate for a defect.
- The procedure of implanting or transplanting such material.
- The configuration or condition resulting from such a procedure.
- Unscrupulous use of one’s position to derive profit or advantages; extortion.
- Money or an advantage gained or yielded by unscrupulous means.
- verb - to unite with a growing plant by insertion
There are 5 letters in GRAFT: A F G R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRAFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRAFT plus a wildcard: GRAFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRAFT
Images for GRAFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.