Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAR exist?
Definitions of GAR in dictionaries:
- noun - primitive predaceous North American fish covered with hard scales and having long jaws with needlelike teeth
- noun - elongate European surface-dwelling predacious fishes with long toothed jaws
- Any of several ganoid fishes of the family Lepisosteidae of fresh and brackish waters of North and Central America, having long narrow jaws, an elongated body, and a long snout.
- A similar or related fish, such as the needlefish.
- To cause or compel.
- v - to cause or compel
There are 3 letters in GAR: A G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAR plus a wildcard: GAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAR
Images for GAR
- How to Prepare Alligator gar Fried Alligator gar Balls The Home ...
- Alligator gar Wallpapers & Pics Fun Animals News
- Alligator gar Or Gator gar(Atractosteus spatula) Paranormal And ...
- ... Trails garzilla record sized Alligator gar caught on Trinity River
- Alligator gar Fish Damn Cool Pictures
- Alligator gar with Bubba Bedre and Jeremy Wade
- Alligator gar Wild Life Animal
- CAR STYLUS Alligator gar Fish
- gars gar Pictures gar Facts - National Geographic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.