Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AGAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGAR exist?
Definitions of AGAR in dictionaries:
- noun - any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent
- noun - a colloidal extract of algae
- A gelatinous material derived from certain marine algae.
- A culture medium containing this material.
- noun - a viscous substance obtained from certain seaweeds
There are 4 letters in AGAR: A A G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGAR plus a wildcard: AGAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGAR
Images for AGAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.