Scrabble word: RAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAGE exist?
Definitions of RAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - a state of extreme anger
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - violent state of the elements
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - be violent
- verb - feel intense anger
- Violent, explosive anger.
- A fit of anger.
- Furious intensity, as of a storm or disease.
- A burning desire; a passion.
- A current, eagerly adopted fashion; a fad or craze: when torn jeans were all the rage.
- To speak or act in violent anger: raged at the mindless bureaucracy.
- To move with great violence or intensity: A storm raged through the mountains.
- To spread or prevail forcefully: The plague raged for months.
- verb - to act or speak with violent anger