Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAGE exist?
Definitions of RAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a feeling of intense anger
- noun - a state of extreme anger
- noun - something that is desired intensely
- noun - violent state of the elements
- noun - an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
- verb - behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- verb - be violent
- verb - feel intense anger
- Violent, explosive anger.
- A fit of anger.
- Furious intensity, as of a storm or disease.
- A burning desire; a passion.
- A current, eagerly adopted fashion; a fad or craze: when torn jeans were all the rage.
- To speak or act in violent anger: raged at the mindless bureaucracy.
- To move with great violence or intensity: A storm raged through the mountains.
- To spread or prevail forcefully: The plague raged for months.
- verb - to act or speak with violent anger
There are 4 letters in RAGE: A E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAGE plus a wildcard: RAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAGE
Images for RAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.