Scrabble word: GRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRADE exist?
Definitions of GRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - the gradient of a slope or road or other surface
- noun - one-hundredth of a right angle
- noun - a degree of ablaut
- noun - a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- noun - the height of the ground on which something stands
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - level to the right gradient
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- A stage or degree in a process.
- A position in a scale of size, quality, or intensity.
- An accepted level or standard.
- A set of persons or things all falling in the same specified limits; a class.
- A class at an elementary school or the pupils in it.
- A mark indicating a student’s level of accomplishment.
- A military, naval, or civil service rank.
- The degree of inclination of a slope, road, or other surface.
- A slope or gradual inclination, especially of a road or railroad track.
- The level at which the ground surface meets the foundation of a building.
- A domestic animal produced by crossbreeding one of purebred stock with one of ordinary stock.
- A degree of ablaut.
- To arrange in steps or degrees.
- To arrange in a series or according to a scale.
- To determine the quality of (academic work, for example); evaluate.
- To give a grade to (a student, for example).
- To level or smooth to a desired or horizontal gradient.
- To gradate.
- To improve the quality of (livestock) by crossbreeding with purebred stock.
- To hold a certain rank or position.
- To change or progress gradually.
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE
There are 5 letters in GRADE: A D E G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRADE plus a wildcard: GRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRADE
Images for GRADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.