Scrabble word: GRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRADE exist?
Definitions of GRADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a body of students who are taught together
- noun - a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- noun - the gradient of a slope or road or other surface
- noun - one-hundredth of a right angle
- noun - a degree of ablaut
- noun - a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- noun - the height of the ground on which something stands
- noun - a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
- noun - a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- verb - assign a rank or rating to
- verb - level to the right gradient
- verb - assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation
- verb - determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- A stage or degree in a process.
- A position in a scale of size, quality, or intensity.
- An accepted level or standard.
- A set of persons or things all falling in the same specified limits; a class.
- A class at an elementary school or the pupils in it.
- A mark indicating a student’s level of accomplishment.
- A military, naval, or civil service rank.
- The degree of inclination of a slope, road, or other surface.
- A slope or gradual inclination, especially of a road or railroad track.
- The level at which the ground surface meets the foundation of a building.
- A domestic animal produced by crossbreeding one of purebred stock with one of ordinary stock.
- A degree of ablaut.
- To arrange in steps or degrees.
- To arrange in a series or according to a scale.
- To determine the quality of (academic work, for example); evaluate.
- To give a grade to (a student, for example).
- To level or smooth to a desired or horizontal gradient.
- To gradate.
- To improve the quality of (livestock) by crossbreeding with purebred stock.
- To hold a certain rank or position.
- To change or progress gradually.
- adj - to arrange in steps or degrees [v GRADED, GRADING, GRADES] : GRADABLE