Scrabble word: DAGGER
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAGGER exist?
Definitions of DAGGER in dictionaries:
- noun - a short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing
- noun - a character used in printing to indicate a cross reference or footnote
- A short pointed weapon with sharp edges.
- Something that agonizes, torments, or wounds.
- A double dagger.
- verb - to stab with a small knife
There are 6 letters in DAGGER: A D E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAGGER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAGGER plus a wildcard: DAGGER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAGGER
Images for DAGGER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.