Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGGED exist?
Definitions of DRAGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - the phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid
- noun - something that slows or delays progress
- noun - something tedious and boring
- noun - clothing that is conventionally worn by the opposite sex (especially women's clothing when worn by a man)
- noun - a slow inhalation (as of tobacco smoke)
- noun - the act of dragging (pulling with force)
- verb - to pull along the ground
There are 7 letters in DRAGGED: A D D E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAGGED plus a wildcard: DRAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAGGED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.