Scrabble word: DRAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAGGED exist?
Definitions of DRAGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - pull, as against a resistance
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- verb - force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action
- verb - move slowly and as if with great effort
- verb - to lag or linger behind
- verb - suck in or take (air)
- verb - use a computer mouse to move icons on the screen and select commands from a menu
- verb - walk without lifting the feet
- verb - search (as the bottom of a body of water) for something valuable or lost
- verb - persuade to come away from something attractive or interesting
- verb - proceed for an extended period of time
- verb - to pull along the ground
There are 7 letters in DRAGGED: A D D E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAGGED plus a wildcard: DRAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAGGED
Images for DRAGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.