Scrabble word: RAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAGGED exist?
Definitions of RAGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - a small piece of cloth or paper
- noun - a week at British universities during which side-shows and processions of floats are organized to raise money for charities
- noun - music with a syncopated melody (usually for the piano)
- noun - newspaper with half-size pages
- noun - a boisterous practical joke (especially by college students)
- adj - being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn
- adj - worn out from stress or strain
- adj - having an irregular outline
- Tattered, frayed, or torn: clothes as ragged as a scarecrow’s.
- Dressed in tattered or threadbare clothes: a ragged tramp.
- Unkempt or shaggy.
- Having an irregular surface or edge; uneven or jagged in outline: a column of text set with a ragged right margin.
- Imperfect; uneven: a ragged performance.
- Harsh; rasping: a ragged cough.
- adv - tattered [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RAGGEDLY