Scrabble word: RAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAGGED exist?
Definitions of RAGGED in dictionaries:
- verb - treat cruelly
- verb - cause annoyance in
- verb - play in ragtime
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - censure severely or angrily
- verb - break into lumps before sorting
- adj - being or dressed in clothes that are worn or torn
- adj - worn out from stress or strain
- adj - having an irregular outline
- Tattered, frayed, or torn: clothes as ragged as a scarecrow’s.
- Dressed in tattered or threadbare clothes: a ragged tramp.
- Unkempt or shaggy.
- Having an irregular surface or edge; uneven or jagged in outline: a column of text set with a ragged right margin.
- Imperfect; uneven: a ragged performance.
- Harsh; rasping: a ragged cough.
- adv - tattered [adj -GEDER, -GEDEST] : RAGGEDLY
There are 6 letters in RAGGED: A D E G G R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAGGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAGGED plus a wildcard: RAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAGGED
Images for RAGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.