Scrabble word: AGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGED exist?
Definitions of AGED in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are old collectively
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- adj - advanced in years
- adj - at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- adj - having attained a specific age
- adj - of wines, fruit, cheeses
- adj - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- Being of advanced age; old.
- Characteristic of old age.
- Elderly people considered as a group.
- verb - to grow old
There are 4 letters in AGED: A D E G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGED plus a wildcard: AGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGED
Images for AGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.