Scrabble word: AGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGED exist?
Definitions of AGED in dictionaries:
- noun - people who are old collectively
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- adj - advanced in years
- adj - at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- adj - having attained a specific age
- adj - of wines, fruit, cheeses
- adj - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- Being of advanced age; old.
- Characteristic of old age.
- Elderly people considered as a group.
- verb - to grow old