Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does GATED exist?
Definitions of GATED in dictionaries:
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- v - to supply with a gate (a movable barrier)
There are 5 letters in GATED: A D E G T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GATED plus a wildcard: GATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GATED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GATED
- FileSaskatoon gated community.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filegated community near Ezeiza.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Featured gated Communities Camp Biscayne Abitare and Cloisters On ...
- FilegatedPipe.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Flip Flops - whats nice Singletrack Forum
- gated community - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lehigh Acres gated Communities are spread out over the Lehigh acres ...
- Private Golf Course gated Communities Retirement Communities ...
- An Action Potential is a rapid tempory change in electrical potential ...
- Ligand-gated ion channels.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.