Scrabble word: GAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAD exist?
Definitions of GAD in dictionaries:
- noun - an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- verb - wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
- A pointed tool, such as a spike or chisel, used for breaking rock or ore.
- A goad, as for prodding cattle.
- verb - to roam about restlessly