Scrabble word: GAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAD exist?
Definitions of GAD in dictionaries:
- noun - an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- verb - wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
- A pointed tool, such as a spike or chisel, used for breaking rock or ore.
- A goad, as for prodding cattle.
- verb - to roam about restlessly
There are 3 letters in GAD: A D G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAD plus a wildcard: GAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAD
Images for GAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.