Scrabble word: GLAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAD exist?
Definitions of GLAD in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers
- adj - showing or causing joy and pleasure
- adj - eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj - feeling happy appreciation
- adj - cheerful and bright
- Experiencing or exhibiting joy and pleasure.
- Appreciative: was glad of the fire’s warmth.
- Providing joy and pleasure: a glad occasion.
- Very willing; pleased: glad to help.
- Bright and cheerful: a glad May morning.
- Having a naturally cheerful disposition.
- A gladiolus.
- adj - feeling pleasure