Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLAD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAD exist?
Definitions of GLAD in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers
- adj - showing or causing joy and pleasure
- adj - eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj - feeling happy appreciation
- adj - cheerful and bright
- Experiencing or exhibiting joy and pleasure.
- Appreciative: was glad of the fire’s warmth.
- Providing joy and pleasure: a glad occasion.
- Very willing; pleased: glad to help.
- Bright and cheerful: a glad May morning.
- Having a naturally cheerful disposition.
- A gladiolus.
- adj - feeling pleasure
There are 4 letters in GLAD: A D G L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAD plus a wildcard: GLAD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAD
Images for GLAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.