Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLAND exist?
Definitions of GLAND in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream
- A cell, a group of cells, or an organ that produces a secretion for use elsewhere in the body or in a body cavity or for elimination from the body.
- Any of various organs, such as lymph nodes, that resemble true glands but perform a nonsecretory function.
- An organ or a structure that secretes a substance.
- A device, such as the outer sleeve of a stuffing box, designed to prevent a fluid from leaking past a moving machine part.
- n - a secreting organ
There are 5 letters in GLAND: A D G L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLAND plus a wildcard: GLAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLAND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLAND
- Biggest swollen gland of my life - E46Fanatics
- FilHolger glandorf 09.jpg - Wikipedia
- List of different types of skin cancer and a brief summary of their ...
- The exocrine pancreas secretes the pancreatic juice consisting of two ...
- scope of work template
- Intracranial Cysts Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation and Imaging ...
- Eccrinemerocrine Sweat glands
- ... TsFeWGKF-4IAAAAAAAADbo9lah0M914bQs1600pinealglandetonearth.jpg
- Illustration of the male urinary and reproductive tract along with the ...
- pituitary gland