Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GLANDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLANDS exist?
Definitions of GLANDS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream
- n - a secreting organ
There are 6 letters in GLANDS: A D G L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLANDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLANDS plus a wildcard: GLANDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLANDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLANDS
- glands of Human body
- Endocrine system consists of endocrine glands secreting their ...
- Trois glands dont deux sont sortis de leur cupule.
- Mah Hood Endocrine system
- Illustration showing parathyroid glands
- Chart 7OriginsWorld Endocrine glands (Spark Plugs) and Country ...
- Grays anatomy plate1024 Salivary glands
- Parathyroid and Thyroid glands 20x
- ... greater vestibular glands c clitoris d perineum between anus and vulva
- ... swelling of the salivary glands. Courtesy of Sheldon Mintz DDS