Scrabble word: NAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAGS exist?
Definitions of NAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- noun - an old or over-worked horse
- verb - bother persistently with trivial complaints
- verb - worry persistently
- verb - remind or urge constantly
- verb - to find fault incessantly
There are 4 letters in NAGS: A G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAGS plus a wildcard: NAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAGS
Images for NAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.