Scrabble word: FANGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANGS exist?
Definitions of FANGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a Bantu language spoken in Cameroon
- noun - an appendage of insects that is capable of injecting venom
- noun - canine tooth of a carnivorous animal
- noun - hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake
- adj - a long, pointed tooth [n -S] : FANGED, FANGLESS, FANGLIKE
There are 5 letters in FANGS: A F G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANGS plus a wildcard: FANGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANGS
Images for FANGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.