Scrabble word: FANS
Is FANS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- noun - an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- verb - strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- verb - make (an emotion) fiercer
- verb - agitate the air
- verb - separate the chaff from by using air currents
- verb - to cool or refresh with a fan (a device for putting air into motion)
There are 4 letters in FANS: A F N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANS
Click to search all anagrams of FANS plus a wildcard: FANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANS
Images for FANS
Lookup in Wiki for FANS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.