Scrabble word: SNAFU
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAFU exist?
Definitions of SNAFU in dictionaries:
- noun - an acronym often used by soldiers in World War II: situation normal all fucked up
- verb - cause to be in a state of complete confusion
- adj - snarled or stalled in complete confusion
- In a state of confusion or chaos.
- verb - to bring into a state of confusion
There are 5 letters in SNAFU: A F N S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNAFU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAFU plus a wildcard: SNAFU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAFU
Images for SNAFU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.