Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUN exist?
Definitions of FAUN in dictionaries:
- noun - ancient Italian deity in human shape, with horns, pointed ears and a goat's tail
- Any of a group of rural deities represented as having the body of a man and the horns, ears, tail, and sometimes legs of a goat.
- adj - a woodland deity of Roman mythology [n -S] : FAUNLIKE
There are 4 letters in FAUN: A F N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAUN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUN plus a wildcard: FAUN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUN
Images for FAUN
- faun by farmer-bootoshysa on deviantART
- faun by DesignsByEve on deviantART
- Filefaun merse.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileBarberini faun front Glyptothek Munich 218 n1.jpg - Wikipedia ...
- faun germany tv EN - Cineversity.TV
- faun germany radio DE - Cineversity.TV
- the faun by Pat Lillich - Fantasy art galleries at Epilogue.net ...
- Photo of faun by Forest Rogers
- Wanted on the iClone Marketplace a faun character
- faun costume 03 by Idzit on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.