Scrabble word: FAUNA
Is FAUNA valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FAUNA in dictionaries:
- noun - all the animal life in a particular region or period
- noun - a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
- Animals, especially the animals of a particular region or period, considered as a group.
- A catalog of the animals of a specific region or period.
- adv - the animal life of a particular region [n -NAS or -NAE] : FAUNAL [adj], FAUNALLY
There are 5 letters in FAUNA: A A F N U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAUNA
Click to search all anagrams of FAUNA plus a wildcard: FAUNA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUNA
Images for FAUNA
Lookup in Wiki for FAUNA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.