Scrabble word: FAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAN exist?
Definitions of FAN in dictionaries:
- noun - a device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces
- noun - an enthusiastic devotee of sports
- noun - an ardent follower and admirer
- verb - strike out (a batter), (of a pitcher)
- verb - make (an emotion) fiercer
- verb - agitate the air
- verb - separate the chaff from by using air currents
- A machine using an electric motor to rotate thin, rigid vanes in order to move air, as for cooling.
- A collapsible, usually wedge-shaped device made of a light material such as silk, paper, or plastic.
- A machine for winnowing.
- Something resembling an open fan in shape: a peacock’s fan.
- To move or cause a current of (air) with or as if with a fan.
- To direct a current of air or a breeze upon, especially in order to cool: fan one’s face.
- To stir (something) up by or as if by fanning: fanned the flames in the fireplace; an otherwise quiet employee who fanned resentment among her colleagues.
- To open (something) out into the shape of a fan: The bird fanned its colorful tail.
- To fire (an automatic gun) in a continuous sweep by keeping one’s finger on the trigger.
- To fire (a nonautomatic gun) rapidly by chopping the hammer with the palm.
- To winnow.
- To strike out (a batter).
- To spread out like a fan: The troops fanned out in a northerly direction.
- To strike out.
- An ardent devotee; an enthusiast.
- verb - to cool or refresh with a fan (a device for putting air into motion)
There are 3 letters in FAN: A F N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAN plus a wildcard: FAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAN
Images for FAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.