Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAN exist?
Definitions of FLAN in dictionaries:
- noun - open pastry filled with fruit or custard
- A tart with a filling of custard, fruit, or cheese.
- A dessert of firm, smooth custard with a topping of caramel syrup.
- A metal disk to be stamped as a coin; a blank.
- adj - a thick, soft dessert [n -S] : CUSTARDY
There are 4 letters in FLAN: A F L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAN plus a wildcard: FLAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAN
Images for FLAN
- ... sharp knife then carefully invert the flan onto a serving platter
- flan Delicious Wordflux
- Makes Coffee Nervous The Great Leche flan Adventure
- The Discovery of flan. edattyah
- Are you a flan fan
- Recipe Low-Fat Mexican flan A Lot About Nothing
- flan Yummy in my Tummy
- ... Crme Caramel Caramel Custard flan de Leche and Leche flan
- My Moms Special Leche flan Coffee Go Go
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.