Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLANK exist?
Definitions of FLANK in dictionaries:
- noun - the side of military or naval formation
- noun - a subfigure consisting of a side of something
- noun - a cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
- noun - the side between ribs and hipbone
- verb - be located at the sides of something or somebody
- The section of flesh on the body of a person or an animal between the last rib and the hip; the side.
- A cut of meat from the flank of an animal.
- A lateral part or side: the flank of a mountain.
- The right or left side of a military formation: an attack on both flanks.
- The right or left side of a bastion.
- To protect or guard the flank of.
- To menace or attack the flank of.
- To be placed or situated at the flank or side of: Two stone lions flanked the entrance.
- To put (something) on each side of: flanked the driveway with tall shrubs.
- v - to be located at the side of
There are 5 letters in FLANK: A F K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLANK plus a wildcard: FLANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLANK
Images for FLANK
- Lamb flank Lamb Primal Cuts Diagram
- Scripps Health - flank pain
- Beef flank Beef Primal Cuts Diagram
- ... flank or in neighboring regions can also also cause flank pain. This
- ... of an animal between the rib and the hip She patted the horses flank
- 23 flank Sinews ZHEJIN - Acupuncture Points Acupuncture School ...
- flank Pain
- CUTS flank steak often used for ground beef and London broil
- ... ROAST flank STEAKS SHORT RIBS EYE ROUND ROAST BONELESS TIED RUMPROAST
- Kenny Harrison The Times-Picayune flank steak is a cheaper and more ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.