Scrabble word: FLANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLANK exist?
Definitions of FLANK in dictionaries:
- noun - the side of military or naval formation
- noun - a subfigure consisting of a side of something
- noun - a cut from the fleshy part of an animal's side between the ribs and the leg
- noun - the side between ribs and hipbone
- verb - be located at the sides of something or somebody
- The section of flesh on the body of a person or an animal between the last rib and the hip; the side.
- A cut of meat from the flank of an animal.
- A lateral part or side: the flank of a mountain.
- The right or left side of a military formation: an attack on both flanks.
- The right or left side of a bastion.
- To protect or guard the flank of.
- To menace or attack the flank of.
- To be placed or situated at the flank or side of: Two stone lions flanked the entrance.
- To put (something) on each side of: flanked the driveway with tall shrubs.
- verb - to be located at the side of