Scrabble word: FINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINAL exist?
Definitions of FINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
- noun - an examination administered at the end of an academic term
- adj - occurring at or forming an end or termination
- adj - conclusive in a process or progression
- adj - not to be altered or undone
- Forming or occurring at the end; last: the final scene of a film.
- Of or constituting the end result of a succession or process; ultimate: an act with an immediate purpose and a final purpose.
- The last or one of the last of a series of contests: the finals of a state spelling bee.
- The last examination of an academic course.
- noun - the last examination of an academic course