Scrabble word: FINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINAL exist?
Definitions of FINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the final match between the winners of all previous matches in an elimination tournament
- noun - an examination administered at the end of an academic term
- adj - occurring at or forming an end or termination
- adj - conclusive in a process or progression
- adj - not to be altered or undone
- Forming or occurring at the end; last: the final scene of a film.
- Of or constituting the end result of a succession or process; ultimate: an act with an immediate purpose and a final purpose.
- The last or one of the last of a series of contests: the finals of a state spelling bee.
- The last examination of an academic course.
- noun - the last examination of an academic course
There are 5 letters in FINAL: A F I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINAL plus a wildcard: FINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINAL
Images for FINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.