Scrabble word: NAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAIL exist?
Definitions of NAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits
- noun - a thin pointed piece of metal that is hammered into materials as a fastener
- noun - a former unit of length for cloth equal to 1/16 of a yard
- verb - attach something somewhere by means of nails
- verb - take into custody
- verb - hit hard
- verb - succeed in obtaining a position
- verb - succeed at easily
- verb - locate exactly
- verb - complete a pass
- A slim, pointed piece of metal hammered into material as a fastener.
- A fingernail or toenail.
- A claw or talon.
- Something resembling a nail in shape, sharpness, or use.
- A measure of length formerly used for cloth, equal to 16 yard (5.
- To fasten, join, or attach with or as if with a nail.
- To cover, enclose, or shut by fastening with nails: nail up a window.
- To keep fixed, motionless, or intent: Fear nailed me to my seat.
- To stop and seize; catch: Police nailed the suspect.
- To detect and expose: nailed the senator in a lie; nail corruption before it gets out of control.
- To strike or bring down, especially with something shot or hurled: nail a bird in flight.
- To gain thorough understanding of; master: a brilliant student who nailed all her courses in thermodynamics.
- To put out (a base runner).
- To discover or establish conclusively: nailed down the story by checking all the facts.
- To win: nailed down another victory in the golf tournament.
- verb - to fasten with a nail (a slender piece of metal)
There are 4 letters in NAIL: A I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAIL plus a wildcard: NAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAIL
Images for NAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.