Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANVIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANVIL exist?
Definitions of ANVIL in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering
- noun - the ossicle between the malleus and the stapes
- A heavy block of iron or steel with a smooth, flat top on which metals are shaped by hammering.
- The fixed jaw in a set of calipers against which an object to be measured is placed.
- verb - to shape on an anvil (a heavy iron block)
There are 5 letters in ANVIL: A I L N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANVIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANVIL plus a wildcard: ANVIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANVIL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANVIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.