Is ANVIL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANVIL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy block of iron or steel on which hot metals are shaped by hammering
- noun - the ossicle between the malleus and the stapes
- A heavy block of iron or steel with a smooth, flat top on which metals are shaped by hammering.
- The fixed jaw in a set of calipers against which an object to be measured is placed.
- verb - to shape on an anvil (a heavy iron block)
There are 5 letters in ANVIL: A I L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANVIL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANVIL, to go: ANVIL?
Rearrange the letters in ANVIL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANVIL
What's nearby ANVIL
Lookup in Wiki for ANVIL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANVIL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANVIL"