Scrabble word: VAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAN exist?
Definitions of VAN in dictionaries:
- noun - any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- noun - the leading units moving at the head of an army
- noun - (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- noun - a camper equipped with living quarters
- noun - a truck with an enclosed cargo space
- An enclosed boxlike motor vehicle having rear or side doors and side panels especially for transporting people.
- A covered or enclosed truck or wagon often used for transporting goods or livestock.
- A closed railroad car used for carrying baggage or freight.
- The vanguard; the forefront.
- A wing.
- A winnowing device, such as a fan.
- verb - to transport in a van (a type of motor vehicle)