Scrabble word: VAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAN exist?
Definitions of VAN in dictionaries:
- noun - any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- noun - the leading units moving at the head of an army
- noun - (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- noun - a camper equipped with living quarters
- noun - a truck with an enclosed cargo space
- An enclosed boxlike motor vehicle having rear or side doors and side panels especially for transporting people.
- A covered or enclosed truck or wagon often used for transporting goods or livestock.
- A closed railroad car used for carrying baggage or freight.
- The vanguard; the forefront.
- A wing.
- A winnowing device, such as a fan.
- verb - to transport in a van (a type of motor vehicle)
There are 3 letters in VAN: A N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAN plus a wildcard: VAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAN
Images for VAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.