Scrabble word: NAVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAVY exist?
Definitions of NAVY in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization of military vessels belonging to a country and available for sea warfare
- noun - a dark shade of blue
- noun - the navy of the United States of America
- All of a nation’s warships.
- Often Navy.
- A group of ships; a fleet.
- noun - a nation's warships
There are 4 letters in NAVY: A N V Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAVY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAVY plus a wildcard: NAVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAVY
Images for NAVY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.