Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANE exist?
Definitions of VANE in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device attached to an elevated structure
- noun - a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- A weathervane.
- Any of several usually relatively thin, rigid, flat, or sometimes curved surfaces radially mounted along an axis, as a blade in a turbine or a sail on a windmill, that is turned by or used to turn a fluid.
- The flattened, weblike part of a feather, consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft.
- The movable target on a leveling rod.
- A sight on a quadrant or compass.
- One of the metal guidance or stabilizing fins attached to the tail of a bomb or other missile.
- adj - a device for showing the direction of the wind [n -S] : VANED
There are 4 letters in VANE: A E N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANE plus a wildcard: VANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANE
Images for VANE
- FileRooster Weather vane.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... weather vane. Not that functional really but it is suitably eccentric
- FileWind vane 05643.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileTchaikovsky Weather vane Taganrog.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- spotted this weather vane in Pooley Bridge its a silver coloured ...
- Nature Center Magazine A Simple Story About Weather vanes
- Double Heart weather vane photo.
- Wind vanes of Tallinn Steves Genealogy Blog
- Click here to see more weather vanes
- copper rooster weather vane on a table