Scrabble word: VANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VANE exist?
Definitions of VANE in dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device attached to an elevated structure
- noun - a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- A weathervane.
- Any of several usually relatively thin, rigid, flat, or sometimes curved surfaces radially mounted along an axis, as a blade in a turbine or a sail on a windmill, that is turned by or used to turn a fluid.
- The flattened, weblike part of a feather, consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft.
- The movable target on a leveling rod.
- A sight on a quadrant or compass.
- One of the metal guidance or stabilizing fins attached to the tail of a bomb or other missile.
- adj - a device for showing the direction of the wind [n -S] : VANED
There are 4 letters in VANE: A E N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VANE plus a wildcard: VANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VANE
Images for VANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.