Scrabble word: HAVEN
Is HAVEN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of HAVEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary
- noun - a sheltered port where ships can take on or discharge cargo
- A harbor or an anchorage; a port.
- A place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary.
- verb - to provide cover or protection for
There are 5 letters in HAVEN: A E H N V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAVEN
Click to search all anagrams of HAVEN plus a wildcard: HAVEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAVEN
Images for HAVEN
Lookup in Wiki for HAVEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.