Scrabble word: HAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAVE exist?
Definitions of HAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who possesses great material wealth
- verb - have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
- verb - have as a feature
- verb - go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- verb - have ownership or possession of
- verb - cause to move
- verb - serve oneself to, or consume regularly
- verb - have a personal or business relationship with someone
- verb - organize or be responsible for
- verb - have left
- verb - be confronted with
- verb - undergo
- verb - suffer from
- verb - cause to do
- verb - receive willingly something given or offered
- verb - get something
- verb - undergo (as of injuries and illnesses)
- verb - achieve a point or goal
- verb - cause to be born
- verb - have sex with
- To be in possession of: already had a car.
- To possess as a characteristic, quality, or function: has a beard; had a great deal of energy.
- To possess or contain as a constituent part: a car that has an automatic transmission.
- To occupy a particular relation to: had a great many disciples.
- To possess knowledge of or facility in: has very little Spanish.
- To hold in the mind; entertain: had doubts about their loyalty.
- To use or exhibit in action: have compassion.
- To come into possession of; acquire: Not one copy of the book was to be had in the entire town.
- To receive; get: I had a letter from my cousin.
- To accept; take: I’ll have the green peas instead of the spinach.
- To suffer from: have defective vision.
- To be subject to the experience of: had a difficult time last winter.
- To cause to, as by persuasion or compulsion: had my assistant run the errand.
- To cause to be: had everyone fascinated.
- To permit; allow: I won’t have that kind of behavior in my house.
- To carry on, perform, or execute: have an argument.
- To place at a disadvantage: Your opponent in the debate had you on every issue.
- To get the better of, especially by trickery or deception: They realized too late that they’d been had by a swindler.
- To influence by dishonest means; bribe: an incorruptible official who could not be had.
- To procreate (offspring): wanted to have a child.
- To give birth to; bear: She’s going to have a baby.
- To partake of: have lunch.
- To be obliged to; must: We simply have to get there on time.
- Used with a past participle to form the present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect tenses indicating completed action: The troublemaker has gone for good.
- To wear: had on red shoes.
- To be scheduled: We have a dinner party on for tomorrow evening.
- To have endured all that one can: I’ve had it with their delays.
- To be in a state beyond remedy, repair, or salvage: That coat has had it.
- To have done everything that is possible or that will be permitted.
- noun - a wealthy person
- verb - to be in possession of
There are 4 letters in HAVE: A E H V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAVE plus a wildcard: HAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAVE
Images for HAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.