Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEAVY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEAVY exist?
Definitions of HEAVY in dictionaries:
- noun - an actor who plays villainous roles
- noun - a serious (or tragic) role in a play
- adj - of comparatively great physical weight or density
- adj - unusually great in degree or quantity or number
- adj - of the military or industry
- adj - marked by great psychological weight
- adj - usually describes a large person who is fat but has a large frame to carry it
- adj - (used of soil) compact and fine-grained
- adj - darkened by clouds
- adj - of great intensity or power or force
- adj - (physics, chemistry) being or containing an isotope with greater than average atomic mass or weight
- adj - (of an actor or role) being or playing the villain
- adj - permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter
- adj - of relatively large extent and density
- adj - made of fabric having considerable thickness
- adj - prodigious
- adj - full and loud and deep
- adj - given to excessive indulgence of bodily appetites especially for intoxicating liquors
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - slow and laborious because of weight
- adj - large and powerful
- adj - dense or inadequately leavened and hence likely to cause distress in the alimentary canal
- adj - sharply inclined
- adj - full of
- adj - requiring or showing effort
- adj - characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
- adj - lacking lightness or liveliness
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - slowly as if burdened by much weight
- Having relatively great weight: a heavy load.
- Having relatively high density; having a high specific gravity.
- Large, as in number or quantity: a heavy turnout; heavy casualties.
- Large in yield or output: heavy rainfall.
- Of great intensity: heavy activity; heavy fighting.
- Having great power or force: a heavy punch.
- Violent; rough: heavy seas.
- Equipped with massive armaments and weapons: a heavy cruiser; heavy infantry.
- Large enough to fire powerful shells: heavy guns.
- Indulging to a great degree: a heavy drinker.
- Involved or participating on a large scale: a heavy investor.
- Of great import or seriousness; grave: heavy matters of state.
- Having considerable thickness: a heavy coat.
- Broad or coarse: drew the face with heavy lines.
- Dense; thick: a heavy fog.
- Slow to dissipate; strong: “There was a heavy fragrance of flowers and lemon trees” (Mario Puzo).
- Too dense or rich to digest easily: a heavy dessert.
- Insufficiently leavened: heavy bread.
- Full of clay and readily saturated: heavy soil.
- Weighed down; burdened: trees heavy with plums.
- Emotionally weighed down; despondent: a heavy heart.
- Marked by or exhibiting weariness: heavy lids.
- Sad or painful: heavy news.
- Hard to do or accomplish; arduous: heavy going; heavy reading.
- Not easily borne; oppressive: heavy taxes.
- Lacking vitality; deficient in vivacity or grace: a heavy gait; heavy humor.
- Sharply inclined; steep: a heavy grade.
- Having a large capacity or designed for rough work: a heavy truck.
- Of, relating to, or involving the large-scale production of basic products, such as steel: heavy industry.
- Of or relating to a serious dramatic role.
- Of or relating to an isotope with an atomic mass greater than the average mass of that element.
- Loud; sonorous: a heavy sound; heavy breathing.
- Of, relating to, or being a syllable ending in a long vowel or in a vowel plus two consonants.
- Of great significance or profundity.
- Very popular or important: a rock star who is really heavy.
- A serious or tragic role in a play.
- An actor playing such a role.
- A villain in a story or play.
- A mobster.
- One that is very important or influential: a media heavy.
- adv - having much weight [adj HEAVIER, HEAVIEST] : HEAVILY
- n - a cruelly malicious person
There are 5 letters in HEAVY: A E H V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEAVY plus a wildcard: HEAVY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEAVY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEAVY
- Looking for heavy metcons
- heavy Metal Fondos de pantalla gratis Wallpapers
- heavy Rain Review Spielefieber Wir lieben Spiele
- heavy Metal Breakfast with Fashion
- heavy Armor by chaosbringer99 on deviantART
- heavy Metal 2007 Calendar Wallpapers Metal Luis Royo heavy Metal ...
- ... que gostam de rock Manowar o melhor do heavy Metal tradicional
- Ests aqu Inicio Metal heavy Metal
- heavy Metal Artwork - heavy Metal Paintings - heavy Metal Fantasy ...
- Ozzie the God Of heavy Metal Pics - High Resolution Photoshop Pictures ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.