Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVE exist?
Definitions of SHAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing hair with a razor
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- To remove the beard or other body hair from, with a razor or shaver.
- To cut (the beard, for example) at the surface of the skin with a razor or shaver.
- To crop, trim, or mow closely: shave a meadow.
- To remove thin slices from: shave a board.
- To cut or scrape into thin slices; shred: shave chocolate.
- To come close to or graze in passing.
- To purchase (a note) at a reduction greater than the legal or customary rate.
- To remove beard or hair with a razor or shaver.
- The act, process, or result of shaving.
- A thin slice or scraping; a shaving.
- Any of various tools used for shaving.
- adj - to sever the hair close to the roots [v SHAVED, SHAVEN, SHAVING, SHAVES] : SHAVABLE
There are 5 letters in SHAVE: A E H S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHAVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAVE plus a wildcard: SHAVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAVE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.