Scrabble word: SHAVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAVE exist?
Definitions of SHAVE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of removing hair with a razor
- verb - remove body hair with a razor
- verb - cut closely
- verb - cut the price of
- verb - cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- verb - make shavings of or reduce to shavings
- verb - touch the surface of lightly
- To remove the beard or other body hair from, with a razor or shaver.
- To cut (the beard, for example) at the surface of the skin with a razor or shaver.
- To crop, trim, or mow closely: shave a meadow.
- To remove thin slices from: shave a board.
- To cut or scrape into thin slices; shred: shave chocolate.
- To come close to or graze in passing.
- To purchase (a note) at a reduction greater than the legal or customary rate.
- To remove beard or hair with a razor or shaver.
- The act, process, or result of shaving.
- A thin slice or scraping; a shaving.
- Any of various tools used for shaving.
- adj - to sever the hair close to the roots [v SHAVED, SHAVEN, SHAVING, SHAVES] : SHAVABLE